…to Camp Desoto!
I wanna go back, I wanna go back to Camp Desoto! I wanna go back to the camp I love,
- Where we didn’t visit the water fountain, and “we went for a month into the mountain”
- Where palooza was amusin’, and with boys we are groovin’
- Where we miss Chick-Fil-A, but for Paula we say yay!
- Where the river was a rush, and Alpine made us blush!
- Where we danced the night away, and we taught the boys “Waka, waka, aye aye”
- Where we got to see the boys, and can’t wait for Christmas joys!
- Where we rafted down the river, and the rain made us shiver!
- Where we rafted the Ocoee, and next it might be snowy!
- Where we were awoken by a storm, and we really love the corn!
- Where we want a doodle flute, and the boys really were cute!
- Where the storm had us shakin’, and we really want some bacon!
- Where we’re thankful for our friends, and we don’t want camp to end!
- Where we went upside down, and the fish swam around!
…Take me back to Camp Desoto!
Week two at Camp Desoto has been a blast! From Palooza Day (backwards day), to the Alpine Dance, to Trip Day, we are having a ball atop Lookout Mountain! We are thankful for all the joy that camp has brought us so far, and we are excited for the fun that we still have left.